The Naughty List Bazaar
Looking for gifts for the “naughty” on your list? There’s no “nicer” way to give during the holidays than to buy local at the Naughty List Bazaar! Stop in and browse the swell and affordable art gifts by:
- Blackenedruby Jewelry – Handmade vintage and seasonal styled jewelry
- Blue Desert Rose – Sterling silver & copper wirewrapped semi precious stones & handmade polymer charms & jewelry
- Brian “Weirdartist” Lewandowski – Hand made masks
- Crafty Cop – Christmas candles, coasters and picture frames
- CreepynCuteShop – Hand-crafted, original, one-of-a-kind, creepy-n-cute zombie dolls
- Curious City Art – Small mixed media pieces and repurposed jewelry
- Headspace Studios – Bone art and other curious creations
- Julie Fournier – Ornaments, prints, jewelry
- Kia Ix Arts – Ceramic skull planters, sugar skulls, metal work, stained glass and ceramic ornaments
- Leather Lew – Leather coaster masks misc
- Marcus Concernicus/ Sucramantra – Hand Painted gift boxes, various canvases, stickers, buttons
- No Name Fyne Leather – Adult-oriented leather accessories: Cuffs, collars, chokers, leashes, etc
- Oddball Oddities – Purses, trinket boxes, ornaments skull planters, pins
- Poking Dead Things – Deathly elegant bone jewelry and curious home decor
- Rich H Creations – Lowbrow illustrations and paintings
And with your donation of a new toy or fast food gift card at admission, you will receive a coupon worth $5 off your purchase of $25 or more at any bazaar booth!
Krampus Bazaar – Artist Submission Form
If you are a Detroit area artist and have small art items to sell, we welcome you to submit for consideration to participate in the Krampus Bazaar! Spaces are limited to only 25 artists so all submissions will be curated to ensure the widest variety and diversity of merchandise. If accepted, spaces are $35 floor or $50 wall with no commissions taken, however there is one main condition:
To help encourage sales, all merchants must honor a ticket given to each patron for $5 off their purchase of $25 or more, if presented.
Please note that your art does NOT have to be holiday themed or oriented. If interested in participating, please use the form below to send your details and JPGs of the art you will be selling for review. We will contact all who submitted by November 13th on our decisions. Further specifications, such as load-in times, will be sent to those who are approved for space registration. For questions, contact us here.
Thank you for your interest and stay naughty!