Looking for gifts for the “naughty” on your list? There’s no “nicer” way to give during the holidays than to buy local at the Naughty List Bazaar! Stop in and browse the swell and affordable art gifts by:
- Blackenedruby Jewelry – Addictive and affordable handmade jewelry that looks like it came from Grandma’s attic
- Crafty Cop – Cigar box purses, greeting cards and picture frames
- Creature Creations – Uniquely handmade clothing, accessories and skin care
- CreepynCuteShop – One-of-a-kind, hand-made creepy-n-cute zombie dolls with “Share the Love” mission
- Curious City Art – Repurposed jewelry
- Electric Vector – Fictional vintage posters
- Field of Echoes – Ethically sourced bone jewelry and home decor
- Headspace Studios – Skull art, articulated skeletons and other curious creations
- Jest an Idea / Brian Lewandowski – Leather masks and sculptures
- Motor City Nightmares – Monsters!
- Painted Lady Trashions – Odd items that you never thought you needed
- Silver Gypsy – Wire wrapped jewelry and lots of skull acessories
- Smiling Eyes Studio of Julie Fournier – Ornaments, prints and jewelry
- The Divine Iguana – Jewelry and gift items for the tastefully unique
- Vida Vavoom – Bags, wallets, statues, paintings and voodoo dolls
- Zachariah Messiah’s Morbid Curiosities – Taxidermied Tarantulas, Bats, frogs and octopus
And with your donation of a new toy or 3 cans of food at admission, you will receive a coupon worth $5 off your purchase of $25 or more at any bazaar booth!
– – –
KRAMPUS NIGHT 7 – A Holiday-ish Charity Extravaganza!
December 1st 2017 – 7pm until 2am – Strictly 18+
Tangent Gallery, 715 E Milwaukee St, Detroit, MI